MABUHAY! DARACKS Travel and Tours Your Online Travel Partner Anytime Anywhere....NOTICE:This site is still on edit. If you have some inquiries please don't hesitate to click on CONTACT US!Thank you!...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mabua Beach at Good Friday

Early Good Friday morning when i woke up and checking my mobile and i got 15 messages from my friends, cousins and "mga kaila" saying "dili molakaw kay balaan karon nga adlaw".
But,! after i read the message of my cousin (joan), Kyren my friend texted at me that we will be going to beach because she`s getting bored at her home so i decided to go with her.
At mabua beach, i was thinking that me & kyren with her friends are only customer on that day, but when i get there, hahaha! there is only 1 cottage available because others are full or occupied.
(at the top of the rocky mabua beach)
Upon arrival to the beach, kids are playing bird ("pare-pare bird")
they offered me to buy that pare-pare bird for only P10.00.
After we prepare our table for the meal (lunch) a woman approach in me that she got a FISH amounting P120.00 5.5 kilograms so i decided to buy the fish for a "kinilaw". hmmmmmmm kalami!
This picture is taken at the top of the beach,
at my left is the mabua beach and at my back side are the islands of
LIMASAWA and LEYTE.
As we know Good Friday is a Holy Day for ours (Christians). But it doesn`t mean that we will not go for outings. Hehehe i was getting bored on that day after my church visit.

No comments:

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV