MABUHAY! DARACKS Travel and Tours Your Online Travel Partner Anytime Anywhere....NOTICE:This site is still on edit. If you have some inquiries please don't hesitate to click on CONTACT US!Thank you!...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My new home


Mister Donut is now my new work home place. I was one of their clients before ordering coffee, donuts, sandwich and availing their wifi most of the time with my friends: shaun, rajiv, marian, marlon and many other circle of friends that i brought to mister donut as part of promoting MD.

at the right: MARIAN and BONA, wearing red blouse MAM KYREN my supervisor, at my back: RAJIV, front of me is MARLON. (This photo taken when i was a client before at Mister Donut)

No comments:

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV