MABUHAY! DARACKS Travel and Tours Your Online Travel Partner Anytime Anywhere....NOTICE:This site is still on edit. If you have some inquiries please don't hesitate to click on CONTACT US!Thank you!...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My long term vacation!!!

Since monday morning i was not able to post something on my blog because i went to my hometown-Loreto,Dinagat Islands for 2 days vacation ahahaha, murag rich. amo man....
In loreto, there are some faces unfamiliar with me especially the high school students, the new faces of government employees, the new administration. But there is no changes about thier attitudes of being loretoƱans, "approachable" gihapon. hehehehe
My family, one of my reason why i visit my hometown because i really missed mom and my nephew kien. But in God`s grace they are both in good health naman.
My batchmates & friends, oooohhhh myyyyyy!!!!! may mga anak na sila! ahahaha ako nalang ang wala!!!! pero walang na iba sa kanila, they are all the same since were in high school years.
Oi! mga kapitbahay! maraming changes sa kanila, may iba-iba na silang mga "sari-sari store", "rolling store" at kahit ano-ano pang mapagkakitaan ng hanapbuhay nila.
Wlang naiba sa mga attitudes nila, pero malaking pagkaiba ang loreto ngayon after the election period, sa ngayon "back to normal" na ang kani-kanilang hanap buhay after all those HOT Election Period. It was very obvious to say "politically motivated".
On my way back to surigao, oiiiiii! ang daming pasahero ng MB-LQP2 some are student who will take the examination for thier promotionals test.
Hahayyyyy! sa ngayun back to normal na naman ako, posting my blogs, editing my website, checking my emails, surfing the net, chatting, gaming and more......Balik trabahu na naman.

No comments:

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV