MABUHAY! DARACKS Travel and Tours Your Online Travel Partner Anytime Anywhere....NOTICE:This site is still on edit. If you have some inquiries please don't hesitate to click on CONTACT US!Thank you!...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

PRAYERS AROUND THE ZODIAC

ARIES: Dear God, please give me patience ... and could you do it right now?
TAURUS: Dear God, help me accept change, but let's do it my way.
GEMINI: Dear God! Who is God? Where is God? Why is God?
CANCER: Dear God!!! Why me?
LEO: Yes? Hello God...are you listening to me?
VIRGO: Dear God, please make us perfect and don't mess it up like You did the last time.
LIBRA: Dear God, please help me to be decisive, but on the other hand, what do you think is best?
SCORPIO: Our Father, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors, even though the low-life scum don't deserve it!
SAGITTARIUS: Dear Lord, if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, help me stop exaggerating.
CAPRICORN: Dear God! I'd like to ask you to help me, but I learned a long time ago not to rely on anyone else!
AQUARIUS: Dear God, I know I like change, but this chaos is ridiculous!!
PISCES: Dear Lord, as long as I'm going to drink this fifth of Scotch tonight, please use the stimulation for Thy glory.

No comments:

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV