MABUHAY! DARACKS Travel and Tours Your Online Travel Partner Anytime Anywhere....NOTICE:This site is still on edit. If you have some inquiries please don't hesitate to click on CONTACT US!Thank you!...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Money!



Money isn't everything.

It can buy a bed - but not sleep

It can buy a clock - but not time

It can buy you a book - but not knowledge

It can buy you a position - but not respect

It can buy you medicine - but not health

It can buy you blood - but not life

It can buy you sex - but not love
.
As you can see, money isn't everything. Often it causespain and suffering. I tell you all this because I am your friend,and as your friend I want to take away your pain and suffering.......
Feel free to send me all your excess money,and I will do the suffering for you.
Not mine but ... my sentiments too.

No comments:

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV

We support the campaign of DOH in the advent of 2019-nCoV